HF/6m Base Station
Be witness to the evolution of KENWOOD's pride and joy - the TS-590S HF transceiver - pushing performance and technology to its utmost limit, with the receiver configured to capitalize on roofing filter performance and IF AGC controlled through advanced DSP technology.
Enter the TS-590SG. A new generation of high performance transceiver, with the type of high level response to meet DX'ers needs.
Incremental changes help performance and function to evolve
- An even higher performance receiver with superior adjacent dynamic range
- Advanced AGC control through digital signal processing from the IF stage.
- Highly reliable TX outputs high-quality TX signal.
- New morse code decoder. Scroll display on 13-segment display unit.
Characters shown in dedicated window on ARCP-590G.
- MULTI/CH knob (with push-switch) and RIT/XIT/CL key also configurable in addition to existing PF A and PF B programmable functions.
- New Split function (TS-990S-style) enabling quick configuration added in addition to existing Split setting.
- Transceiver equaliser configurable by mode.
- FIL A/B configurable independently with VFO A/B (convenient during Split operation).
- Front or rear PTT selectable for Data PTT.
- Switching from HI CUT/LO CUT to WIDTH/SHIFT possible for reception bandwidth changing in SSB mode.
- DRV connector switable to antenna output function (convenient when connecting to external receiver).
- Large display with superior visibility.
LED backlight colour tone configurable in 10 steps from amber to green.
- Speech processor independently configurable for microphone transmission and voice message transmission.
- 20 step expansion of settings range including TX monitor and CW side tone, etc.
- Operating when pressed now adding to existing toggle operation for TX tuning function.